Monday, July 6, 2009

The agony

DANGLER, Denis D
I appreciated the alliteration as well as the dangler.

ROY, Irby
He was so irbed, I mean irked by his name.

COWARD, Charles
He played the lion.

CRAZYTHUNDER, David F
Not just thunder...

WHITEBREAD, Elwood
So plain, yet Elwood adds a nice touch.

WALKER, Alonza Jr
I just can't fathom passing that name on.

JUNK, Ruediger H
Really?

BAD COB, Sylvester
What a corny name! What a corny comment!

SNOW, Time T
It's time! Time for what? Cold precipitation!

TUBBY, Jerry
Fat or thin, this name sucks.

CHRONIC, Joseph
Cool.

ANGER, Lawrence
I imagine that's how most Lawrences feel.

BONGABONG, Apoloni A
Whatthewhat?

GOODENOUGH, Robert
Yep. That's all I got.

TEET, Thomas
Why?

BUDAY, R E
I know it's not spelled properly, but how can you not think of cleaning butts?

DICK, Odie B
A combination of two winners.

WINKLESAS, Layne A
It's always wonderful to find a silly surname paired with a gem first name.

P.S. I don't find all of these. My coworkers helpfully discover funny things and allow me to list them here. Hooray for nice people!

No comments: